Snit busts Steve Carroll and the Sandworm

Bingtrap McSquirt

Feb 14, 2017, 9:16:15 PM2/14/17
Snit pulls off another coup by busting Steve Carroll and the Sandworm all
in one swoop.
Well played snit. Unfortunately the lemmings will never actually look at
the data you provided but instead keep on believing the lies spread by
your fanbois. Don't be discouraged because the truth will prevail.

Snit

Feb 14, 2017, 9:21:27 PM2/14/17
On 2/14/17, 7:16 PM, in article o80dla$1hj5$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "Bingtrap
Of course those who troll will keep trolling... but Sandman screwed up BADLY
and used one of his flood scripts with his standard name. He has done so
before with just a few posts where maybe a feeble minded person could think
he was doing it manually, but in this case -- nope: clearly scripted
nonsense from his main account.

Peter Köhlmann has already accused me of forging those posts:

Peter Köhlmann:
-----
Forging Sandmans "replies" and having actual replies is not
the same thing.
-----

Yeah, I now not only script better than Sandman I also can forge his posts
PERFECTLY!

Peter thinks I am a Hollywood hacker who can do ANYTHING on a computer. From
his perspective I can see where he might think that -- he is clueless with
tech.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Sandman

Feb 15, 2017, 2:06:16 AM2/15/17
In article <D4C90930.8FFC4%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

> [2069] Of course those who troll (234) will keep trolling (235)...

Correct, you've been at it since about 2004 as far as I'm aware. There
doesn't seem to be anything that can stop you.

> [2069] but Sandman screwed up BADLY and used one of his flood
> [2069] scripts with his standard name.

[X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/gtdd77m)
[X] Unsubstantiated claims (http://tinyurl.com/hkfd76t)
[X] Projection (http://tinyurl.com/jao6cjh)

I'm not really sure who your audience is with these posts, really.

[X] Diversion (http://tinyurl.com/zmwrfn2)

> [2070] Peter K?hlmann has already accused me of forging those posts:

> [2071] Peter K?hlmann: ----- Forging Sandmans "replies (396)" and having
> [2071] actual replies (397) is not the same thing. -----

> [2072] Yeah, I now not only script better than Sandman I also can forge his
> [2072] posts PERFECTLY!

Yeah, no you can't. Given the fact that you're the worst forger ever, they
were hardly "perfect". Haha.

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2015-12-09):
troll 2 235 | lying/lie 2 397 | incest 0 2
sex 0 0 | honorable 0 9 | honest 0 55
run 0 18 | css 0 34 | tilde 0 0

--
Sandman

Sandman

Feb 15, 2017, 2:17:17 AM2/15/17

--
Sandman

Silver Slimer

Feb 15, 2017, 7:56:39 AM2/15/17

Sandman

Feb 15, 2017, 8:44:39 AM2/15/17

In article <o81j2n$s6b$3...@dont-email.me>, Silver Slimer wrote:

> > > Bingtrap McSquirt:
> > > Snit pulls off another coup by busting Steve Carroll and the
> > > Sandworm all in one swoop. Well played snit. Unfortunately the
> > > lemmings will never actually look at the data you provided but
> > > instead keep on believing the lies spread by your fanbois. Don't
> > > be discouraged because the truth will prevail.
> >
> > Sandman:
> > Poor Snit, still can't find a single poster that agrees with him
> > in cola, better invite some new ones! :-D
>
> Define "invite."

Yeah, that was the wrong choice of word. Luckily, the word "invent" consists
of pretty much the same letters. :-D

Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJYpFtDAAoJECFEwfBaA+jRKBkIAIANryxdw38f6WdHaZecIH5O
CRmG6kY9IthU0tgzv3T3Wyc3vyAoRgtYvnzCukgRNKugqyIB8fpjv4l1wpvyDA2E
/TGjEIwY6lcD+xdbcP2zBKlwsezvG1otprVGy5guSdOajCLtdg1VAs13oAw5EVoF
oZcHbYmI8nCEzqa+vgDdSf8MimL+j/8cOALbIDKsYOy4DhPVZaA3jn4MKGaH6QmL
4naQo4LnhoU6SboefskfaNCWyU15EikxKQTX6Donxo23+mgcU8GoM6GULEMob9s6
tIvbBTZVRLPFrua1HUMhA7xt+Ln+DRnux5mt0/y+lGm9pnMR7mVVJt4VhP9EqAI=
=E+21

Snit

Feb 15, 2017, 9:47:54 AM2/15/17
Sandman is STILL tracking his own lies and trolling.

Snit

Feb 15, 2017, 9:57:08 AM2/15/17
On 2/15/17, 12:17 AM, in article
sandman-3caf0fea33bc...@individual.net, "Sandman"
<m...@sandman.net> wrote:

> In article <o80dla$1hj5$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, Snit wrote:
>
>> Snit pulls off another coup by busting Steve Carroll and the
>> Sandworm all in one swoop. Well played snit. Unfortunately the
>> lemmings will never actually look at the data you provided but
>> instead keep on believing the lies spread by your fanbois. Don't be
>> discouraged because the truth will prevail.
>
> Poor Snit, still can't find a single poster that agrees with him in cola,
> better invite some new ones! :-D

I do not invite people... but you and others who troll chase them off.

Snit

Feb 15, 2017, 9:57:59 AM2/15/17
On 2/15/17, 5:56 AM, in article o81j2n$s6b$3...@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On 2017-02-15 2:17 AM, Sandman wrote:
>> In article <o80dla$1hj5$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, Snit wrote:
>>
>>> Snit pulls off another coup by busting Steve Carroll and the
>>> Sandworm all in one swoop. Well played snit. Unfortunately the
>>> lemmings will never actually look at the data you provided but
>>> instead keep on believing the lies spread by your fanbois. Don't
>>> be discouraged because the truth will prevail.
>>
>> Poor Snit, still can't find a single poster that agrees with him in
>> cola, better invite some new ones! :-D
>
> Define "invite."

Anyone who is honest he assumes I have invited. He does not know honest
people himself.

Marek Novotny

Feb 15, 2017, 10:24:28 AM2/15/17
On 2017-02-15, Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:

>> > Sandman:
>> > Poor Snit, still can't find a single poster that agrees with him
>> > in cola, better invite some new ones! :-D
>>
>> Define "invite."
>
> Yeah, that was the wrong choice of word. Luckily, the word "invent" consists
> of pretty much the same letters. :-D

It's too bad he can't be reasoned with. Without that you have nothing.

What would be involved in creating a new and moderated usenet group?

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny

Snit

Feb 15, 2017, 10:40:49 AM2/15/17
On 2/15/17, 8:24 AM, in article
bdSdnVE58IE77znF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
<marek....@marspolar.com> wrote:

>>> Define "invite."
>>
>> Yeah, that was the wrong choice of word. Luckily, the word "invent" consists
>> of pretty much the same letters. :-D
>
> It's too bad he can't be reasoned with. Without that you have nothing.

I am happy to have a discussion... but Sandman is just using automated flood
scripting and is not. I have suggested we Skype to bypass that.

Here are just some of his scripted posts under his STANDARD account:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/VcEqOk2q
CgAJ> or <http://preview.tinyurl.com/hmeuc4k>.

You can see a run of three scripted flood posts from his primary account.

From: Sandman <m...@sandman.net>

He also has them elsewhere, here are some examples:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/Xetqyi1T0F0/cvoqp3eq
CgAJ> or <http://preview.tinyurl.com/j2g9dza>.

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/10d0Emx_ABk/eN0r1_ep
CgAJ> OR <http://preview.tinyurl.com/hlocgfe>.

On that one he has a run of two.

And a longer and clearly scripted, content-free flood post:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/2WS3xlecnw8/lizfGLOn
CgAJ> OR <http://preview.tinyurl.com/jb6laf5>.

And even more!

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/cYutxNP1hWc/KZikieXE
CgAJ> OR <http://preview.tinyurl.com/zwea5mz>

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/6sJfxaDE
CgAJ> OR <http://preview.tinyurl.com/hdnr9s2>

Lots more but that is enough to prove the point multiple times over. Sandman
has been flooding not just with his Google accounts but with his standard
account. ALL of those come from the same source I listed above and it is
Sandman's standard account.

Jonas Eklundh: busted.

> What would be involved in creating a new and moderated usenet group?

Interesting idea. I would be open to it... but from what I have seen those
rarely work well.

chrisv

Feb 15, 2017, 11:23:03 AM2/15/17
Marek Novotny wrote:

>What would be involved in creating a new and moderated usenet group?

That would be no fun. A little trolling makes things more
interesting. Some of the brain-damaged assholes in here go way beyond
"a little trolling", unfortunately...

--
"Comes down to I am seen as better and more honest than most in COLA"
- some thing, lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)

Steve Carroll

Feb 15, 2017, 12:24:43 PM2/15/17
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
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=eMWD
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Marek Novotny

Feb 15, 2017, 12:33:39 PM2/15/17
On 2017-02-15, Steve Carroll <fretw...@gmail.com> wrote:

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (GNU/Linux)
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=5VYv
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

DFS

Feb 15, 2017, 12:37:13 PM2/15/17
First you'd have to have your testicles removed.

Omar Murad Asfour

Feb 15, 2017, 12:42:24 PM2/15/17
He wouldn't be the first.

Steve Carroll

Feb 15, 2017, 1:00:24 PM2/15/17
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 10:33:39 AM UTC-7, Marek Novotny wrote:

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
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=Rz8v
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Steve Carroll

Feb 15, 2017, 1:07:03 PM2/15/17
In order to avoid the feces filled playroom of diaper wearing dimwits? Pull the other one ;)

DFS

Feb 15, 2017, 1:08:54 PM2/15/17
eh? You have a lifetime supply of Pampers yourself, fella.

Steve Carroll

Feb 15, 2017, 1:13:26 PM2/15/17
Nah... I wipe my hiney with Snits ;)

Snit

Feb 15, 2017, 1:17:20 PM2/15/17
On 2/15/17, 11:09 AM, in article o825c6$v8r$3...@dont-email.me, "DFS"
For over a decade he has been trolling me over some perceived wrong he
fabricated. Yeah... a whole big diaper-load from him.

Bingtrap McSquirt

Feb 15, 2017, 1:32:27 PM2/15/17
Steve Petruzzellis can't afford a brand name like Pampers.
He buys the store brand of diaper and when they run out before his
welfare check arrives on the first of the month, he just shits in his
pants.
That's one reason why he smells bad.

Snit

Feb 15, 2017, 1:32:55 PM2/15/17
On 2/15/17, 9:23 AM, in article 4ov8ac5iq28begie0...@4ax.com,
"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> Marek Novotny wrote:
>
>> What would be involved in creating a new and moderated usenet group?
>
> That would be no fun. A little trolling makes things more
> interesting. Some of the brain-damaged assholes in here go way beyond
> "a little trolling", unfortunately...

So how do we reduce that over-the-top trolling from those who engage in it?

Bingtrap McSquirt

Feb 15, 2017, 1:37:32 PM2/15/17
Are you attending another family reunion Steve?
Say hello to little Stevie for me.

> Pull the other one ;)

Not interested.
You get weird when you strap on your fake tits.

Sandman

Feb 15, 2017, 2:19:41 PM2/15/17

In article <D4C9C48B.900A9%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

> > Marek Novotny:
> > It's too bad he can't be reasoned with. Without that you have
> > nothing.
>
> I am happy to have a discussion...

Last times I tried:

<sandman-ab81e7dad10b...@individual.net>
<sandman-9e4df6f6b3cd...@individual.net>
<sandman-9e5a35e5d2ff...@individual.net>
<sandman-7b8377c07bad...@individual.net>
<sandman-032961c69506...@individual.net>
<sandman-f7120e505a10...@individual.net>

Your response to all of them? Silence.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJYpKnJAAoJECFEwfBaA+jRd7IIANDnr9WmIp/ENKhhwGqB8Coe
diOm0gk40nCnxk/mdiDGuxP654tSm2UhfrwvRxzV9lYIyNbIxJPXQVawmEljEosi
RGah+bldf8SlMC7sEldK3ec+l7IYrqBPc5Pw/vwlvlmYzZSC7/yzIHcNLawkk6P4
5YbLGf01kfajAAmoqP6ZsID1Or3QyK0x+JzFUF3e8NwHj+8kUEX76f0uSV/5Ok6f
YcZjcCJJHxpmJxfWVxnciQmt97TDSSmbWnvxhQUp5NVbWg+TS4dOrkU+Rd8UiZZj
yeqUDzCtM7G0ajq8d5RkzGnopJXeEZNdm0ocf9SAAGZQ6K8IJRlWNHe4s1ll7Gw=
=dA/A

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 15, 2017, 2:30:57 PM2/15/17
The lying imbecile Snit Michael Glasser babbled:

> On 2/15/17, 9:23 AM, in article
> 4ov8ac5iq28begie0...@4ax.com, "chrisv"
> <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Marek Novotny wrote:
>>
>>> What would be involved in creating a new and moderated usenet group?
>>
>> That would be no fun. A little trolling makes things more
>> interesting. Some of the brain-damaged assholes in here go way beyond
>> "a little trolling", unfortunately...
>
> So how do we reduce that over-the-top trolling from those who engage in
> it?

Simple. You put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

Snit

Feb 15, 2017, 2:40:35 PM2/15/17
On 2/15/17, 12:19 PM, in article
sandman-a6065686472f...@individual.net, "Sandman"
<m...@sandman.net> wrote:

> In article <D4C9C48B.900A9%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:
>
>>> Marek Novotny:
>>> It's too bad he can't be reasoned with. Without that you have
>>> nothing.
>>
>> I am happy to have a discussion...
>
> Last times I tried:

Not going to try to track those down... but it really comes down to you
fail. Here, let's give you another chance... just a few questions for you:

1) Do you agree that this is invalid CSS

2) Do you agree that that CSS is shown on the page you mentioned:

<http://web.archive.org/web/20060519191417/http://www.sandman.net>

3) If yes to the above, do you think the WBM added that code to the page?

4) Do you attribute the words of people other than "Snit" to me?

5) Do you have scripts / programs to post your "Digest" posts?

We can discuss other things, of course, but those are a good start. Of
course, if you can just drop ALL accusations and trolling we can just
discuss technology, but I will be direct and say I do not trust you to be
able to do that.

And I am happy to answer questions, too -- though of course not about my
personal or professional life.

Also: why don't we Skype and record it -- each posting it -- because clearly
there is a challenge in text. I am completely open to that. Would love it.

Snit

Feb 15, 2017, 2:42:54 PM2/15/17
On 2/15/17, 12:30 PM, in article o82a5v$hnd$1...@dont-email.me, "Peter
My .sig is right again!

Sandman

Feb 15, 2017, 2:52:10 PM2/15/17

In article <D4C9FCB9.9013B%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

> > > Snit:
> > > I am happy to have a discussion...
> >
> > Sandman:
> > Last times I tried:
>
> Not going to try to track those down...

Here they are, you accidentally snipped them. Oops:
iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJYpLFmAAoJECFEwfBaA+jRkaQIAKqixSIBmxta4cZN7UUOzP+q
B96hVsbApxiEXQLoaGe/MdbqLRDOQ+VqNJWIjOxEYR07oZ/8H++MGcM7WZzPa4rq
J7ub4I+JPMDXIa39AW2h9Z5FCMHVRrFRH4wpMh6RgQ0q3DP2+k1l9NrJmFSPBQJb
y81/GQIiMfbZCn4ZVIljcPEmOHp7AtHfxlgESPPGYRQPyH7yaahH0F2CGvke1yLl
cngKCvDr/DRlLi8Ah1wDM+LisyLG0q4zDc27MqZn97duS8t4fnifOPLflm/fJcei
m5dYXKBScHSCSwE0XzJ/juCn5JesJa2X8qV5e0vlPM7ZqSU9dr3o9BPE6Mw02nQ=
=jXYh

Snit

Feb 15, 2017, 3:06:39 PM2/15/17
On 2/15/17, 12:52 PM, in article
sandman-5f6215a4bd0f...@individual.net, "Sandman"
<m...@sandman.net> wrote:

>>> Sandman:
>>> Last times I tried:
>>
>> Not going to try to track those down...
>
> Here they are, you accidentally snipped them. Oops:
>
> <sandman-ab81e7dad10b...@individual.net>
> <sandman-9e4df6f6b3cd...@individual.net>
> <sandman-9e5a35e5d2ff...@individual.net>
> <sandman-7b8377c07bad...@individual.net>
> <sandman-032961c69506...@individual.net>
> <sandman-f7120e505a10...@individual.net>
>
> Your response to all of them? Silence.

Not going to even try to track those down. Why don't we Skype since text is
clearly not working to have a meeting of minds?

Seriously? You keep snipping the request... let's Skype. I would love it.

Marek Novotny

Feb 15, 2017, 3:21:40 PM2/15/17
On 2017-02-15, Steve Carroll <fretw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 10:33:39 AM UTC-7, Marek Novotny wrote:

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (GNU/Linux)
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=vckp

Steve Carroll

Feb 15, 2017, 4:03:36 PM2/15/17
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 1:21:40 PM UTC-7, Marek Novotny wrote:

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
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=95Ky
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Marek Novotny

Feb 15, 2017, 4:22:05 PM2/15/17
On 2017-02-15, Steve Carroll <fretw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 1:21:40 PM UTC-7, Marek Novotny wrote:

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (GNU/Linux)
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==
=gWIc

Snit

Feb 15, 2017, 4:23:51 PM2/15/17
On 2/15/17, 2:21 PM, in article
X6adnYglpcDoWznF...@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
You misspelled ByH6EZDdEd. :)

Sandman

Feb 15, 2017, 4:59:54 PM2/15/17

In article <D4CA02D6.90153%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

> > > Snit:
> > > Not going to try to track those down...
> >
> > Sandman:
> > Here they are, you accidentally snipped them. Oops:
>
> > <sandman-ab81e7dad10b...@individual.net>
> > <sandman-9e4df6f6b3cd...@individual.net>
> > <sandman-9e5a35e5d2ff...@individual.net>
> > <sandman-7b8377c07bad...@individual.net>
> > <sandman-032961c69506...@individual.net>
> > <sandman-f7120e505a10...@individual.net>
>
> > Your response to all of them? Silence.
>
> Not going to even try to track those down.

No need to "track" anything, they're right there - you even managed to keep
them in your followup.

> Why don't we Skype since text is clearly not working to have a
> meeting of minds?

Again, why?

> Seriously? You keep snipping the request...

In fact, you keep snipping my repeated question for what reason I could
possibly have for wanting to Skype with you?

Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJYpM9XAAoJECFEwfBaA+jRq3YIAOOOweUBVTzahKryDiOzCce1
igPexfn9ScUwkLYBxYJiuoqZCSN789JEjMVDOrT7Cw3Q6+7RetNiw/xJ+iD6RanM
flngxkvDRo9usUpqkUYKO98eFpy6oa9XM7jMLI9kO9tS7xjiBiy8KXSan8NJjZmK
f087IXIkfAGmZ5i/sK2270+nQHuXifu8KJG3NbUskSAYkgpfUwJCKLX23en5qIAj
IC5GhBKaTepUUJ8iOxv7kv4Ed95hSvSQcCwbcLcq/Bjq1hCsBkuLWFVh8/cL9uMv
rL3O4z3y3LMTEh+Svraib+Xq9Eo/sQcEf2pwFfI7nZBy4XEHYJ1xAIPWaNZCNzA=
=faPM

William Poaster

Feb 15, 2017, 6:05:05 PM2/15/17
On 15/2/2017 19:30 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Peter Köhlmann posted:
+1

--
The troll is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts
and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more:

Snit

Feb 15, 2017, 6:16:25 PM2/15/17
On 2/15/17, 4:03 PM, in article 4b3fnd-...@debian.machineone.org,
"William Poaster" <w...@dev.null> wrote:

> On 15/2/2017 19:30 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Peter Köhlmann posted:
>
>> The lying imbecile Snit Michael Glasser babbled:
>>
>>> On 2/15/17, 9:23 AM, in article
>>> 4ov8ac5iq28begie0...@4ax.com, "chrisv"

>>> So how do we reduce that over-the-top trolling from those who engage in
>>> it?
>>>

>> Simple. You put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.
>
> +1

This shows the level of maturity and humanity of the herd.

Of note, I would NEVER sink to that level. Nor would I tolerate that type of
behavior in others I "side" with. But I predict NONE of the herd will call
out that type of behavior.

None.

They show their true colors.